The Bride Diet plan can help you lose weight for your wedding in just 2 weeks& |  Photo Credit: Thinkstock
New Delhi: It is that time of the year again – the cold weather along with the flowers and bells of wedding season is here! This also means it’s the season to get dressed up and look really good. Every bride wants to look like a queen on her wedding day, but with all the hustle-bustle, it’s easy to let your diet and workouts slip away. But, fortunately, there are hacks and tricks that can help you slim down and look your absolute best on your big day. Whether you’re all set to walk down the aisle, or plan to attend a special event, the Bride Diet will help you reach your weight loss goals, perhaps, in just 2 weeks.
That being said, we’re not at all suggesting that you need to shed a few pounds before your wedding, however, chances are you’re trying to get in shape or reduce your belly fat for either your own D-Day or someone else. Hence, a healthy wedding diet plan is all you need to follow during the run-up, which is an exciting but stressful time in your life. Read – Weight loss: Try the 7-day cabbage soup diet to flatten your tummy and lose 10 pounds in 1 week
The Bride Diet plan for weight loss
Basically, the Bride Diet is a short-term plan that meets your daily caloric needs with clean foods such as fibre-rich fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy, lean meat or protein choices, some healthy fat, etc. This is not a fad diet or a quick fix plan that dramatically restricts your calorie intake or requires you to get creative with complicated recipes or unfamiliar ingredients. The plan is all about meeting your calorie goals with healthier food choices to support your weight loss.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind while on the Brie Diet plan.
- As stated above, keep it simple by choosing what is healthy and most convenient – there are a variety of delicious quick cook foods in the produce section of your grocery store.
- Increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables that are loaded with essential nutrients and fibre, which helps you burn calories and lose weight fast.
- Avoid processed and junk food.
- Eliminate or limit refined carbohydrates and sugar. Read – Malaika Arora’s diet and workout plan: Here’s the actress’ secret to a flat belly, super hot and toned body
- Swap those sugary drinks for water – drinking enough water throughout the day will keep you well-hydrated, boost metabolism and aid weight loss.
- Eliminate or reduce alcohol that can make you forget about your clean eating plan and overindulge. Moreover, alcohol itself is pretty high in calories.
- Eat your breakfast everyday to maintain your metabolism and help you make healthier food choices throughout the day.
- Keep a healthy snack on hand to help you satisfy your cravings and prevent you from overeating.
- Eat frequent, small meals.
- Make fitness a priority by staying active everyday. The Bride Diet along with increased physical activity can help you achieve your weight loss goals. Physical activity is any bodily movement that uses energy and can include a brisk walk, a short jog, climbing the stairs, or a home strength training workout.
Following these simple tips will not only help you lose weight and look your best for your special event but will also benefit your skin, nails and hair. Making simple changes in your lifestyle and sticking to them will help you slim down, improve your overall health.
Disclaimer: Tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purpose only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or a dietician before starting any fitness programme or making any changes to your diet.